Monday

Involvement

I joined the UB Rugby team this year and am currently playing for the division 3 team. I also have joined the Schussmeisters ski club which is awesome for me because I am a snowboarding enthusiast. I've been snowboarding for about 8 years, 5 of which where in the park. As for clubs, I am most involved with rugby. Practices tuesday through friday, with games on saturday, result in a pretty hectic work schedule but I manage. Last weekend, I received a major concussion and had to be taken to the hospital via ambulance. That marks the third major concussion on record for me so one more just about does it for me with contact sports. I'm not too psyched about that. If that happens, I may just turn into a marathoner so we'll see what happens. I remember i signed up for a lot of other groups but I can't remember them for the life of me. If I do happen to remember, I'll be certain to let all of you (enthusiastic readers) know.

No comments:

Post a Comment